Monday, February 26, 2007

Classes Today


This weekend, I was jogging around the Tour d'Eiffel....
And I literally, literally, ran into Emily, my old roommate from NYC. She was on a jog, too.
I mean, we knew we'd be in Paris the same time. That's why we were roommates. But it was still really weird to be on my normal run and see someone I actually KNOW!

Saturday we ate dinner at Paz's place in Gentilly (some little banlieu on the outskirts of Paris). Interesting town...
We went to some bars at the Bastille later on. This one Brazilian bar had some really great (but EXPENSIVE!) cocktails.
Brandon stayed over because we finished late.

Sunday some of the kids came over to finish our baguettes from the night before for a feast of a lunch. We ate a lot. Then we layed around my place and deliberated at how to rent a car for a weekend. Then we went out to see a movie, "Molière". Interesting, was in old French, didn't understand all of it. Grabbed pizza afterwards, and went to bed.

It's crazy...the kids I'm friends with here hang out with each other so often right now that we all feel like we've been living with each other for 3 years already or something. We're really close, but only have known each other for a few weeks. Great kids, though. I adore them.

Gotta go get ready for the first day of classes.

No comments: