Friday, April 06, 2007

Pirating


I had the weirdest dream last night…
I was a pirate.
And my pirate squad and I had to rent a 15-passenger because were going on a camping trip in Canada...
The pirate king threatened all of our lives that he would slaughter us if we didn’t have fun. I was afraid for my life a bit, but at the same time I didn’t really care because I felt like the pirate king had a soft spot for me.
Taylor S. from home was the skipper of the van and was telling us our game plan of the trip.
We were all trying to steal each other’s money (coins, of course) while in the van, and we stopped off at a 711 to buy some Cokes.
Most of the dream we just kept on driving. There were many attractive pirates, male and female alike, but I didn’t really mind nor care.
I think we were trekking from Vancouver and weaving all throughout Canada until we met up with Niagara Falls...or was it Saskatchewan?
The pirate king kind of looked like a scraggling Santa Claus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, stop eating that powerful european chocolate before going to bed!

Anonymous said...

Ah, it's not chocolate she's imbibing or eating...it's clearly other things, since she is neglecting to mention that the pirate ship was a lustful house of flesh.....


Un gars