Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Quick Housekeeping

Just a quick apology for the very long posts. I know they're really really big, but it's because I am trying to document for myself my trips for later.
If it helps, I won't be traveling again until Spring Break.

I'm officially passing all of my classes this semester! 80 and up! So much better than last semester! Harvard Business School, here I come!!! Not really, I don't want to go there.

I went to the doctor on Monday and was put on drowsy-inducing antibiotics & pain killers. It's a doozy. I feel like I'm in high school all over again.

I tried to go to 2 club meeting yesterday at University College London, but I got lost, lost my ID, and it started to rain out. Another failed attempt to be immersed into British culture.

I made a really nice dish last night, with Basmati rice, tuna fish, mustard, Welshireland (?) cheese, olive oil, and cinnamon. A little dry, but great with tomatoes. I'm a culinary genius. And modest.

By the way, if anyone knows of a summer job I could apply for, LET ME KNOW!

No comments: