Monday, March 20, 2006

St.Patrick's Day

I'll keep this brief.
My roommate, Erin, invited me to go out with her and her friend Jaya (& 2 others) at night to celebrate lightly. So, we went to this little pub in Soho called St.James' Tavern. It was crowded, we didn't stay there very long. So we went to another nearby pub.
Being on antibiotics, I only had a drink. Everyone else was pretty much gone.
After a while, I'm talking to some nice British guy about his phone, British drinking problems. Ironic.
Then somehow these random Brits & Jaya got in this silly fight about a hat. People were upset, getting kinda rowdy, we went outside. Jaya's friends and I are trying to calm people down. Erin gets pissed and storms off. I have to run and catch up with her. We walk home, stop at a Subway.
I had made cookies beforehand, so we finished those.
And then we were sexiled for a few hours.

No comments: