Saturday, May 20, 2006

Last Night

Well, it is my last official night in London. I'm sad to be leaving it so soon....I feel like I just got the whole hang of it.
This morning, Neil left me to go back to California.
Then I went walking around Oxford Street and did some last moment shopping.
NYU-L provided a BarBQ in Bedford Square's gardens, which was delicious and somewhat sad. I love how I didn't even recognize half of the kids there. I'm wicked social.
Paul told me to Facebook him to keep in touch, and Nigel gave me a hug.
Tonight, apparently I will be stopping by at Rob's flat for a little get together. Then I'm meeting up with Oz at Oxford Circus to say goodbye. Then I might finish the night with NYU kids at Print Works (just because I feel bad if I don't...I hate Print Works).
My flight's at 2pm tomorrow, so that means I'm out of here around10am.

Oh London, I'll miss you dearly. Europe, I miss you already.

The next time I'm writing in a blog, I'll be in the US again.
If you are interested in potentially keeping track of me while I'm in the states, I have a Domestic Kim Times.



Otherwise, the next time I'll be writing on this blog will probably be....in January, when I'm in Paris at Sciences Po.

No comments: