Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Think This Is Worth A Blog..

So, last night some random person went on MSN to IM me...I didn't know this person, but I thought maybe it was just a person I didn't remember from some time back. So I was playing nice.
This guy was from the Caribbean, he was really religious, found me on Skype, and wanted to see a picture of me. I basically said, "Nope. I don't trust strangers." And he frustratingly went his way.
In my head, I was thinking, wow, there are always those one or two people per country that has no life and bugs strangers however they can...
Then about 10 minutes ago, I got called on Skype from these 3 Italians who apparently wanted to be "your a friends. we is fun." I pretended that I didn't have a microphone, so I only IMed them, but they were laughing and speaking in italian, and kept on asking questions. I think they were drunk.
And I said, "ciao."
.....
If this keeps going on, I'm going to have to start a blog about my random creepy international encounters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be the Skype pic of you skankily spreading your legs that attracts them....;)

x

Guess who..

Anonymous said...

Well, unless you count prostitution as a hobby.....;)