Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tourism

Today after classes, I felt a need to go out and be a tourist.
I hope on the tube with my new Oyster card, and went down to the West End, and toured:

British Airways London Eye (aka the ferris wheel)
Jubilee Walking Bridge (suspension bridge. cute.)
Trafaglar Square (National Gallery, that big needle, embassy central...)
House of Parliament/Big Ben (it's really big. and gothic. and pretty)
Westminster Abbey (also pretty, right next to Big Ben, but costs way too much money)
St. James Park (green.)
Buckingham Palace (in the middle of park land)
Hyde Park (green. big. pretty.)

Then I got kind of screwed up on the tube. Don't worry, it only took 45 min. to get back home... hahaha.

I put up some of my key pictures from my romantic adventure with myself.

No comments: