Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Live From London!

Wow, I just got here to London...and let me tell you, it doesn't hold out; DRIZZLING RAIN!

The plane ride was fine. I watched "In Her Shoes", listened to some David Gray, read some of Interview With the Vampire....napped...smooth ride. They served ridiculous (in a good way) meals. Dinner was a BBQ chicken dish, and breakfast was a muffin. I was at the VERY beginning of the customs line when I got in at 6:30am, too! So it was fast, and I didn't have to deal with mean customs-folk.

The busride to the dorms was terrible (rush hour), and I was very very grumpy from jetlag (it's 11am here, and I feel like I've been up forever, because I have been)...until I got to the dorm. My Lord, I think I'll be able to deal. The room is small, and I'm sharing with 2 others, but the common room&kitchen? Well, I definitely can't complain.

Because I'm soooo tired, I'm going to take a shower and nap. Then NYU's taking us out to tea. ROIGHT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!
Your Dad told me you left a message that you arrived ok. He said it sounded like you were happy so he guesses you met up with some NYU friends already.
I broke one of my teeth this morning! I can't get it fixed for 2 weeks because Dr. Smith is away until then. Oh well.
Stay dry and have some fun. Miss you already!
Love,
Mom