Monday, January 23, 2006

One Score

So yesterday we (Eugene, Eliana, Denysha) went to find the International Student House (ISH) for a Cabaret. When we met at Bedford Square, it so happened no one had brought the directions.
That means we walked around lost for 2 hours.
Well, we know Bloomsbury and Tottenham really well now...but it was really frustrating. We ended up going to the ULU (University of London Union) building to ask for directions.
When we got to the ISH Cabaret, it was LOADED with Americans! I'm not in London to meet Americans, mind you...and they were all very very drunk in a very cramped party space, and many were smoking. It was a fast trip for us.
Today, I have received handfuls of birthday wishes. Many thanks to all of you. To answer many of your questions, no, I did not get really trashed at a bar (nor have I since being here :-D).
I woke up, went to the gym, ate a sandwich and relaxed for a good amount of time, did some travelling research, and then went all the way to Marble Arche because Eugene made a birthday dinner for me (thanks again, Eugene).
Then I came home, had a bowl of cereal, and here we are.
Classes start tomorrow. And I will try my hardest to immerse in the British college student culture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurrah for penguins!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now you're at least one step closer to being legal....for everything.....;)

xx

A

Anonymous said...

That was Andy btw lol