Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Miss...

Norway and Switzerland. Nuts, I know! But man, do I long to go back right now!

But I was talking with Denysha about it, and she misses Norway, too. We both want to be there right now. Ohhhh, so so badly!
And I want to go back to Switzerland and be happy eating fondue and looking at the beautiful little towns.

Susanne (my sweet and adorable Austrian friend) made palatschinke (the German version of pancakes, aka crepes) for me. She taught me kind of how to make them, and we talked about Germany and chocolate.
Maybe I should live in Germany, Norway, and Switzerland sometime when I'm alive. That could be neat.

Otherwise....life here has been extremely vanilla. Homework. I made banana bread yesterday, and that way the best thing I did all weekend.

I've been reading so much that it almost disturbs me. Kim's recently read books:
1)"Happiness" by Richard Layard
2)"Everything is Illuminated" by Jonathon Safran Foer
3)"A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius" by David Eggers
4)"The Restaurant at the End of the Universe" by Douglas Adams
I'm currently working on Lewic Carrol's "Alice in Wonderland." Just because.

No comments: