Thursday, March 22, 2007

Shmeh


Not much has been going on.
Dinner with people.
Brandon sleeping over.
Waking up to Brandon cleaning my apartment.
You know, the usual.

Today it was hailing outside for half of the day. That was odd. Paz and I are walking around the area, and all of a sudden pelts of ice are careening into our skulls.
I had a concert (for real, this time) tonight. We only had to sing 2 songs, including the EU National Anthem (which is, FYI, Beethoven's 9th/Ode to Joy). That is in German, English, and French. Longest bloody song I've sang in a while.
Afterwards, I ran to Lesley's place to say hi for once while I'm in Paris. It was a brief rendezvous.
I met up with the kids nearby to get dinner. I overate: escargots, hamburger frites (it was French because of the egg on top of it), and fondant au chocolat. Tomorrow I'll run it off I hope.

I have a test tomorrow. And three presentations to prepare for someday. And a paper.
*Yawn*

No comments: