Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sky, my husband!


Well, I officially run like crap. Brandon joined me on a jog on Monday morning, and I felt sick for a long time during it, and he went off to do laps while I heaved my way to the turn around point.
Monday was boring. Classes were meh.
I found out how hard it is to understand French kids when they talk in ENGLISH! 3 presentations in class, and not a bit of it understood. It made me feel better about my French.

Tuesday was just an 8am class that never ended. Our TA turns out to be super-bitch, and locks the door before class starts, and yells at us for not participating with the completely indifferent professor.
Paz and I talked online for the entire class about how much the class didn't have any real substance.
Had a meeting for my marketing class, where the guys concluded to talk in predominantly French because their English isn't super. That was a trip.
Boring night chez moi.

Today was pretty good. No classes, woke up and had a kinda peculiar run.
Met up with Pierre, and we ended up going to this museum deemed Cluny or something (Moyen Âge?) about the Middle Ages. It was pretty awesome, actually. The artifacts were beatiful and interesting. Spent many hours in there.
Later on, Pierre and I went to the tabac at Sorbonne and ate some really good omelettes and a not-so-fabulous chocolate dish. And cappucino tastes like ham. Gross.
Had chorus tonight, with the tenors and basses. I was the only tenor, so that was odd. And I must insist right now; my French is NOT up to par! That was a rough 2 hours.......

Had a longer conversation with Pierre on Skype tonight. Discussed some current events and solved world problems. It was much needed, and mostly appreciated.

1 comment:

David Julian said...

Dude, I loved the Cluny. I haven't actually finished reading your entry, but I just had to say that the Cluny is awesome. Now I'm gonna go read the rest.