Friday, February 24, 2006

Funniest Moments on a Date with a Turk

Well, I had a date tonight with that guy Oz from before....it was pretty humorous on my end.
Agenda:
1) There is a communication barrier
2) There's some element of awkward involved
3) He tend to be kinda touchy feely, i'm not used to that
4) I'm not interested
5) He took me to a club similar to an american gay club

So at first we were going to his place, then logic struck and I said, "no...how about a coffee shop?"
Caffe Nero we go. 2 hours of communication problems. I am laughing because I can't understand him, he's laughing because I can't understand him. Great. I'm screwing up already.
I can try to hold a conversation with him alright. And I don't mind being friends with him.

Then he took me to a club, MASH? Really, I thought it was a gay club at first. But then I realized that most of the guys there were straight. The music was......think Diana Ross. HILARIOUS!!!! I was laughing so hard, he didn't know why. He was all gentlemanly and nice, and kept leading me with my back, which I'm not used to....so he started dancing (his dancing was......something humorous too), and wanted me to dance, but it took me a while to be alright with it today. Ridiculous.

He is a gentleman, though. And legit. He paid for everything, and held doors and stuff, which was nice. I just don't know how to let him know he'd be a great friend.

And when I was walking to my flat building, some guy checked me out and hit on me; he was walking on the phone, looked at me, smiled, raised eyebrows, I grinned....then as I was unlocking my door, he turned around to look at me as I jetted in the building.

What is up with my life?! Sometimes I wonder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh kim....you SLUT!

The power of the coochie is in full play here clearly hahaha work it slut...gotta pay for that gucci somehow ;)

Anonymous said...

Andy, I like how you rhymed "coochie" with "gucci"

Anonymous said...

do you know what's up with your life? you're too fucking delectable to the guys. how do i know? because i'm your bf obviously. so thats whats up. so is my penis.