Sunday, February 12, 2006

How Frustrating

So this morning I woke up to a s***-hole. Julia and her friends, at 6:30pm today are STILL picking it up. Some of my food is gone, and we have no toilet paper. Right, right. Cheers.

I left around noon to go to a football match. But, the website gave me the wrong directions, and I ended up in Shenfield. Where is Shenfield? I'll give you an idea: an 30 min. trainride out of London. Sweet.
I tried calling my friends' cells, but they weren't working.
I finally ended up finding out that I was literally on the opposite side of London, perhaps the world, and it took me 2 hours to get to the bloody stadium. I got there 10 minutes before it ended. How nice.
The tube was super congested-full. I'm sick. I'm tired. I'm grumpy (can ya tell?). I'm going to just stay in tonight, I think, do some laundry, read...maybe I'll try to find some cheap n' easy thing to do, something that can let me just cool my jets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I hope you are getting some rest now. Tell Julia to knock it off, she's not the only person living there. You need to relax. I hope you feel better soon.
At least you are missing a nasty Blizzard here and in NYC. Yuck!
Love you,
Mamare.