Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wow....

So tonight, Denysha, Eliana and I met at Wagamama's to get some dinner. We had wasabi chocolate fudge cake. It. was. amazing.

Then we walked around for a while, a romantic adventure, if you will.

Then we ended up at a pub (The Print Works). We grabbed some drinks, and targeted our prey. We made it a point to talk to these 2 guys in the corner. Turns out, one lives outside of London, Peter, the other is 50/50 Aussie/British, Damian. They were cute. We had some GOOD TIMES. Eliana got a little.....silly, and shaked her booty a whole lot, you know, to attract them. Denysha and I just chit chatted with them. They were wicked nice. They even bought us drinks! Then Eliana got a little ill, so I went to fetch some water, and I got hit on at the bar by a 100% french man, Fred! He spoke to me mostly in french (!), and then Eliana got me his number (long story).

So the club closed, and we ended up back at their flat just down the block (and oddly enough, really close to where I live). We stayed there for tea, and then finally headed out (at 5am). We swapped numbers. Now, will we see them ever again? Who knows, but it was a blast. And highly interesting.

When I got home, I discovered some Turkish man on Skype is in love with me, and wants me.... and so the story continues...NIGHT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT!!

You go girl! I'll expect you to get funky with french fred....;)

how about fellatio with funky french fred? (say that three times fast).


P.S.

You actually LIKED the wasabi fudge cake at Wagamamas? I tried it once and thought it was kinda weird....lol

Anonymous said...

you are a crazy flirt now, and i love it. ciao bella.

-jesse-

Anonymous said...

Dude, I am so proud of you. I want you to date them... and other things ;-)

Anonymous said...

Kim, what am I suppose to tell mom when she says "is Kim behaving in London" with a blog like that. ;)

~Aimee