Saturday, February 04, 2006

Next Time I'm Going to a Pub...

This afternoon I went to the University of London's Senate House and read until they closed.

Tonight Eliana, Denysha, and I went to a club called Play Bar. We got there wicked early. They served us orange-flavored M&Ms. Odd, but good.
Then the bass started, it was very similar to last weekend, only a lot more of an ethnic mix, a little less classier, and smaller. Ok, the music was similar, and that was about it...

Then when the club started, I realized that I'm not much fond of clubs. They're too booty-bouncing sexually-inclined-weirdos for me. I'm much more into the whole laid-back pub atmosphere "scene". Where I can wear my chucks, my jeans, and my very modest shirts. Nothing too hoochy-mama-ish. Granted, Eliana and Denysha always look great and very refined, but the other girls?! HOO-WEE! Damn! I think it'd be more efficient to just go naked!

We saw a very trashed indian girl go from drunk, to wasted, to throwing up into assorted glasses, to trashed, to dancing and making out with her boyfriend. It was special.

I left early. I had grown a big headache from the extreme bass, and I felt really out of place anyways.

No comments: