Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Life?


Just passed in one of 2 midterm big-percentage papers today. I am starting to think it wasn't super good. But at least it's over and done with and I can't think about it anymore.

Had a French test yesterday on more grammar fun.

Working on the marketing final project that is 30 minutes long and worth 30% of my grade all week. The slides are due tomorrow, and my group has to present Friday. I really don't like this project.

Haven't even approached the last paper I have due next week. Don't even know how to research for it...

Sending out my resume like it's my job, hoping to get someone interested in hiring me for 2 months...Please, lord.

Praying that we'll get a flat in NYC by July 1st.

People are bailing on me left and right. Starting to become rather frustrated and feeling a need to become more self-reliant and a little less expectant of others. One man show, I guess.

Otherwise, placid as an Arctic wave.

1 comment:

David Julian said...

I totally used that same French grammar website while studying for my IB exam.