Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another Rainy Day In


Good 5-mile jog today. Good job. High five.
It was especially nice because it was pouring out, and here I am just completely immersed in water while I run. I wasn't dehydrated or hot or anything. Just jogging. I could have gone on forever.
Or....maybe that was all of the CARBS I've been eating lately! Potatoes and buns. Good lord, terrible me.

Second day in a row I have been rendered to my humble abode, toute seul (all alone). It's starting to get lonely over here. When the weather clears (and it will), I would like to see more people than the ones on my TV.

Yeah, I've had the TV on 2 days in a row. Mostly to listen to French, but it's still not a great thing for me.

Also have been working on the French Opera paper. Cumbersome is what it is.

Apartment hunting is still happening. And so is job hunting. Why is it so hard? Agh.

Ordered-in Japanese food tonight. Skewers (It took me 10 minutes to remember the English word for "brochette".) and a sashimi plate. The fish wasn't completely fresh, but it was still decent, and pretty cheap! And I didn't have to face the cold rainy outside! Thanks, AlloResto!

No comments: