Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Movie

After sitting almost 7 hours straight in Auriane's apartment with laptops surgically attached to our hands and researching like bloodhounds, Paz and I (and Auriane, bien sûr) managed to finish our slides for this wretched project.
Afterwards, after celebrating by a simple sandwich at Odéon, we went to see the (American) film "Zodiac". 3 hours in a cinéma is HARD! Decent movie, though I seldom appreciate it when movies slant nonfictional stories to assumptions that haven't been proven. If you saw the movie, you might be able to understand this a bit better. But I do love Jake Gyllenhaal. Jake, I don't do this very often, but I just want to let you know that I was your #1 fan ever since I first saw you in October Sky. You're a real gem. Call me. Rawr.
I thought it was slow sometimes, and I had a pretty intense headache for most of the movie, but I thought it has some good qualities to it. Paz is a harder judge than me.

No comments: