Friday, June 15, 2007

Grades Roll In

A word to men on cheek kissing: If you gently hold the woman's head while you kiss her on the cheek (and I mean kiss well, none of those nonchallant bises), it'll make her swoon.
........
Moving right along.
Passed marketing officially. Aced my papers for European Business Environment and French Opera. Was officially one of the worst students in my French class, but still passed and was told I did an excellent job and improved a lot.
I made friends with yet another German today while in chorus. He is this pleasant guy from the Erasmus program at Paris I. We talked in Franglish. He ended up walking around with me for a short while after practice and showed me this city-wide festival called Designer's Day. Basically, a lot of designer stores around Paris are having open house parties with free flowing champagne and wine and hors d'oeuvres and everything. I also ate this really funky ice cream on vegetables thing.....it was weird tasting. But it was a very interesting way to cap off the day.
I hate the dog that lives next door.
In other news, did you know it was actually physically possible to rip someone's testacles off???

No comments: